This page is an entry in Shonas Wreck Guide.
Built: 1916 by William Gray & Co. Ltd, West Hartelpool
The Luis set off on a voyage from St John and Halifax, Nova Scotia, to Dieppe, under the command of Captain P.W. Woodruff. She was carrying a general cargo, consisting of government stores, oats, flour, cased oil, timber and a large quantity of 18 pounder anti-personnel artillery shells en route for use in the french battlefields.
Salvage Divers clearing cargo from the wreck